EASY ACCESS TO YOUR PROVIDER THROUGH TELEMEDICINE
iRISE Spine and Joint is offering Telemedicine to better serve our patients during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Telemedicine visits allow new or existing patients to consult, ask questions, and discuss their plan of care with their iRISE Spine and Joint care specialist.
From follow-up appointments to everyday consultations, patients can consult their doctor entirely online and from the comfort of home by using video conferencing via computer webcam or mobile device.
A patient would be required to come into the office should they need a physical exam or further diagnostic testing.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
1. To schedule, call us at 888-300-6850 and ask for a virtual Telemedicine appointment, and one will be scheduled for you.
2. On that call, your team will determine if you qualify and are willing and able for a video visit.
3. You’ll also decide which conferencing method to use, based on your equipment.
SOME HELPFUL TELEMEDICINE TIPS:
• Select an area with a strong internet connection, either with a direct connection or WiFi.
• Pick a private area that is well lit and free from distractions and interruptions.
TO SCHEDULE YOUR TELEMEDICINE VISIT,
CALL US AT 888-300-6850.